Please take the time to read all the rules carefully.
- Any CSUF student taking at least six credits.
- Must register with a valid CSUF email address.
- Develop and launch website with focus on eCommerce and/or SEO using Crexendo CMS Software and Web Hosting.
- Adhere to competition deadlines.
- No current or former employee of Crexendo or companies legally affiliated with Crexendo, or their family members may participate in the competition.
- If part of a team, only one (1) entry per team allowed. A participating student cannot be a member of more than one (1) team.
- Students may consult published works and online resources in the general field of site design and promotion.
- Students may not solicit the help of other people outside of their individual effort or team/group during the course of the event. If building a site and promotion plan for a pre-existing company, students may use copy and images provided by the company, but must create the site and marketing plan on their own.
- All intellectual property created and its rights are retained by the student(s).
- Any student found to be using material or content that is plagiarized or used without permission will be disqualified at the discretion of Crexendo and/or CSUF.
- Any taxes, government fees or licenses are the responsibility of the contestants.
- All sites are subject to Crexendo hosting rules and policies.
- Decisions of Crexendo and CSUF as to contest winners and rules are final.
- CSUF and/or Crexendo reserve the right to disqualify or otherwise affect the outcome of the competition if they feel it is in the best interest of the competition.
- Students/Teams are not required to have a dedicated domain name, but are welcomed to if they prefer. Students/Teams are responsible for all their own domain registration, renewal, and transfer costs.
- Over 6 months free Crexendo CMS Software and Web Hosting from 11/10/10 to 5/31/11
- To continue using Crexendo CMS Software and Web Hosting past 5/31/11, a charge of $9.95 a month is required for the continued use of the Crexendo CMS Software and Web Hosting.
- Students will only need to supply a credit or debit card if they want to continue past 5/31/11.
- $9.95/mo. is a CSU-Fullerton student only rate, good as long as person is a student taking 6 or more credits at CSU-Fullerton.
- Rules are subject to change at the discretion of CSUF and/or Crexendo.